Wednesday 26 February 2014

the balm review

today im going to make the balm cosmetic as my review topic
im going to reviw 5 item from the balm cosmetic product
~the time balm face primer

 

 
~the overshadow
~the sexy mama
~put a lid on it

 
~ the bahama mama

~first is the time balm face primer
I love this face primer cz when u put the liquid in ur face n blend it with ur finger u can feel ur face getting softer than before u use the product
n also close ur pore to so ur skin look soft like a velvet fabric ......
oo yeh the liquid color is transparent ....they also put vit to their time balm face primer
vit E,C n A...so u can put this face primer everyday with out concern about ruin ur skin ,this primer isn't heavy at all it feel like u don't use any product at all so I really recomanded this product >>>
the packaging is standart type packaging, nothink special ...
 

~the over shadow
I like this top coat shadow thing from the balm ....the glitter really stand out in my eyes so this glitter top coat is good to .....but u need to use eyeshadow primer first before u use this top coat
nothing bad about this product .....love the packaging >,<n the one that I had color is work is overatted

~put alid on it
this eyeshadow pirmer is good but to not good  cz my eyeshadow doesn't really long lasting ....I think its just a standart product so didn't really like it but its just ok
but I love the packaging .....so adorable love it hehehe>>>>>n the color is beige - transparent


~the sexy mama
this sexy cover powder really had a sexy quality in it so I totally love this.....n this powder for oily skin bcz they had some kind of absorb oil thing I kinda forgot what the name is but what ever they put on this powder they really working on my oily skin so yeah for u guys who had oily skin u should try this
they only had 1 color for powder ....buut don't worry I think this powder is transparent ....I thing

~the bahama mama
okay the last is bahama mama ...this mama is really amazing totally .....okay this sun kiss bronzer is really make me look like I just got tend from beach .....the texture is so soft but not to fragile n easy to blend with ur brush I bet u guys going to love this product well I do love this bronzerhehehe  ....n this  bronzer is matte so if u need a matte bronzer u need to try this bahama mama
sorry for bad quality image
thanx for visiting my blog I hope u guys like it .....

No comments:

Post a Comment