Sunday 30 March 2014

shu eumura cleansing oil

Hey guys ..
this time I want to talk about skin care ...
 

 
cleansing oil from shu eumura .....I've been using this cleansing oil for almost a year now ....
n I love it ....
okay ,I had 3 type of this cleansing oil well actually 2 but my mom also had this cleansing oil
~the porerase 67$ website price ,retail Indonesia idr 980.000
~the anti oxi  77$ website price,retail indonesia idr 1.070.000
~the ultimate 8 but im not going to review the ultimate 8 this time bcz I never use this one before its my mother cleansing oil ,90$ website price ,retail Indonesia idr 1,300.000

shu eumura had so many choice for they cleansing oil ....from balancing - whitening
I think they had 6 type of cleansing oil ....they can clean ur face from make up ....trust me,any waterproof mascara that u had wont stay in ur face anymore if u use this cleansing oil ....n this oil cleansing doesn't make ur skin dry n for oily skin I think depend on which type u choose

im going to talk about the poreraser first

the poreraser , they said the poreraser can clean your komedo ...well I kinda agree with shu eumura statement but only 30-40% not 100% clean ur komedo from your pore ,this type of cleansing oil really make my face so oily ...I already had oily skin so I don't think I need more oil in my face so I didn't recommended this type to u who had oily skin but for u who had dry skin I think u might like it
n this poreraser feel so light ...if u comepare it with the other type from shu eumura cleansing oil
o yeah this poreraser is so hard for me to clean ,u need to use warm water to clean this type of oil cleansing standard bottle 
 
                                                                   ob edition 2013 ....

now the anti oxi

anti oxidant ....the first think come to my mind is green tea ,n yap it is made from green tea extract
green can help u from aging process n help u purifier ur skin ....as u can google .. geisha/maiko in japan always drink green tea @night bcz they believe that green tea can help from aging process n can reduce fat from oily food that u eat ...also can reduce oil in ur face
so this oil cleansing is my perfect match cz when I use this ,my oily skin getting better ...I still had oil in my face  but not as much as I didn't use this oil cleansing ...n for the aging process ? I don't now im still young .....hehehe
n this anti oxi isn't hard for me to clean it ....I can use cold water or warm ....not like the poraser that a bit hard to clean ,the anti oxi feels a bit heavy if u compare this cleansing oil with the poraser
standard bottle
                                   the one that I had is limited edition *the 6 heart princess*

 
 
I had 2 of this the other one still new ,6 heart princess boc packaging

 
I know its a expensive product ,but u know the quality of this product is really great
well choose carefully so u wont disappoint!!! .bcz this is a expensive product find ur own match by Google , search for review in YouTube or blogger ....or ask shu eumura store ppl so they can help u to choose you're need

 



No comments:

Post a Comment