Friday 28 March 2014

time balm white tea concealer by the balm

hey hey .....
this time im going to review the time balm concealer from the balm
im so exited about this product
for first impression about the cart box packaging is wow so old ,like I said in my previous blog the balm had vintage look for their packaging ...n for the plastic that keep the concealer in it  I quite like it bcz the vintage theme still there ....^.^

 

 

 

 

the time balm concealer ...the balm actually had other type concealer that look like their foundation *paste* but I choose the liquid type cz I read in their website that this liquid concealer had tea tree oil ,as I know about tea tree oil .this kind of oil can heal acne or help to make dark spot to fate away
well bcz I had skin problem like acne n dark spot .....I choose this liquid one more than the paste one
but I heard that the other one also had vitamin in it like vit a,c n e so pretty tempting T.T
like their foundation all of time balm concealer had 3 color starting from dark-light .....visit their web site to c their color

 ok now lets review this product
the time balm white tea tree oil by the balm
this concealer work so nice n smooth on ur skin ....it does conceal dark spot n conceal ur tired eyes =.= ....this concealer had medium- full coverage so im pretty happy about it
the one that I had is in light ..this concealer isn't heavy at all they feel really light/fair like u didn't use any make up at all ...n this concealer really long lasting u just need a little bit of this concealer n this liquid concealer going to stay in ur face for so many hours

                                 I put a brown eyeliner to c how this liquid concealer can cover
                                                   I dint put anything except the concealer
n I know this product is a bit pricey but I thing its worth it cz the quality of this product is sooo good so I don't mind ....but one thing that I don't like about this product ....THE SMELL OMG they had kind of weird smell .....mint+green tea .....its hard to tell u by write it ....u need to smell it on ur own

overall +
~ good/cute  packaging
~ conceal ur dark spot n tired eyes
~ awesome staying power ....*long lasting*
~ they had white tea so it help ur acne n dark spot to heal
~ not heavy at all
~ water proof to ,it doesn't fate away when I put water on it

overall -
~ weird smell that I don't like ,like their time balm foundation =.=
~ abit pricey but it worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment